1. By signing this Waiver and Release of Liability (Agreement), I waive and release Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama, its agents, servants, employees, insurers, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages or suits at law and equity of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, medical expenses, loss of services, on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my presence or involvement at the facility. This waiver and release is intended to and does release Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama from any and all liability for damages or injuries on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my negligence, the negligence of third parties and Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama’s negligence. This is not intended to release Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama from any liability resulting from their intentional conduct. I further covenant and agree not to institute any claims or legal action against Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama for any claim released by this Agreement. I further agree that should any claim be made against Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama in contravention of this Agreement, including but not limited to derivative claims, I will protect, defend and completely indemnity (reimburse) Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama for any such claim and expenses including attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama in defending themselves or security indemnity hereunder.
2. I understand that Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged valuables or property.
3. I understand that if I bring my dog to this event, he/she will need to be on a leash at all times. I understand that I will be responsible for picking up after my dog as needed. I also understand that Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama reserves the right to ask me to leave should my dog become unruly or pose a threat to others at the event.
4. I agree that I will fully comply with all rules and regulations and with any amendments set forth by event staff.
5. If I have registered for one of the runs hosted by Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama, I know that running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run unless I am medically able and properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely complete the run. I assume all the risks associated with running in this event including but not limited to fall, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and other conditions of the road or trail, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
6. I grant permission to Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama and all sponsors, their representatives, and successors to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
7. I understand that all registration fees and donation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
I have read the Agreement and understand that by signing the Agreement I have consented to be bound by its terms, including the waiver/release of any legal right I may have to sue Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama for any costs they incur because a claim or legal action is brought in violation of this Agreement. I agree any violation of the Agreement and its terms and conditions, as determined by Camp Fire USA- Central Alabama, will void and terminate this Agreement and may result in loss of the ability to use the facility. I am signing this Agreement freely, voluntarily and competently and am at least eighteen (18) years of age or have the consent of my parent or guardian.